Wednesday, February 13, 2013
In-Class Blog #5
Although I have only been in this class for less than two months, I feel as if I have already learned so much useful information. The information from this class is not only useful in here, but I can also contribute my new knowledge to my other classes, especially my English class. In English this semester, my class will be working on a research paper in the near future, and this class will prepare me for how to properly cite my cources without accidentally plaqarizing them. I used to be very confused on the difference between paraphrasing and plagarizing, but thanks to this class I now know how to word something correctly. In my English class, we have also begun looking up different sources for our papers, and I now know how to check websites and books to see if they are credible to be used as research for my papers. This class is not only preparing me for how to properly write papers in here, but also how to properly write papers in my other classes. I am still only a freshman and have already begun writing many papers. Papers and research will become a much more common thing in my later years of college. I also plan on going to Grad school, and I will definitely have to know how to right proper and solid papers. There is no way people would get away with citing a source incorrectly in Grad school. I am lucky that the school offers this class to students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with Jessica. All the stuff we have learned so far in this class will really help me with my classes. Especially english with citing and paraphrasing and plagiarizing because I also did not really know the difference between the two. This class has been extremely helpful.
ReplyDelete