Monday, February 4, 2013

Research Topic

My group chose to do our research topic on how the media affects and adds to crime in America. Everyday there are different cases and crimes being commited and many of these criminals have gotten ideas from negative and violent TV shows or movies. Influences from deragotory and violent movies are available for anyone to see and and they can influence bad decisions. Each member in our group is going to be responsible for doing a different topic on different crimes that the media blows up. We will each research our topic and put them all together.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a very good topic to research. I think that it is safe to say that many people gather negative information and ideas from the media all the time. One of my articles that I considered researchign was a boy that got the idea to murder his mom and sister after watching the movie "Halloween."

    ReplyDelete